Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Writing Poster

 Hello and welcome to my blog,

This week in writing we have been learning a lot about  gender stereotypes. I had learned a lot about it like boys would usually wear blue and girls would usually wear pink. But anyway we also had to make a poster about it which I found very fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________       

Here is my poster (sorry if it's a bit messy)

I hope you liked it
would you be interested in learning gender stereotypes? 

1 comment:

  1. I love today's work by say boys and girls are equal I like your spider-man next maybe do more words bye :]

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post