Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Community PBL - Thursday 16 April


Helping my step dad clean the car

Last week I helped my step dad clean the car. I needed to put my boots on and get all of the cleaning supplies from the garage. We got a bucket full of water and then put soap into the bucket. We got a sponge, turned the hose on squirted the car and then I put soap onto the car. We then rubbed the car. As I am not tall enough my step dad had to clean the roof. I helped clean the side of the car and the wheels. When we were done, the car was clean and shiny. I had lots of fun and at the end I squirted my stepdad with the hose.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louka,

    What a nice thing to do for your step dad. I like that you have explained all the steps it took to get the car clean. It would have been fun squirting you step father with the water afterwards. Did you think you will clean the car again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes because I am saving up for a new iPad

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post